Enterprising Barnsley is here to help you grow your business. We want you to succeed and we can help to develop the ideas and ambitions of your organisation.
The Enterprising Barnsley programme provides you with access to:
- information resources,
- help from qualified experts,
- new skills and knowledge,
- low cost office space, and
- access to other relevant support networks
The programme has already supported over 450 businesses in the Barnsley borough and helped to create over 480 new jobs.
When you contact Enterprising Barnsley you will be designated a Business Development Manager who will talk to you about the options for your business and inform you of the support available to you.
How businesses have benefited from the Enterprising Barnsley programme:
- Increase in Sales
- Help with recruiting and retaining staff
- New sales and marketing ideas and techniques
- Guidance on using social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Business process and systems improvement
- Increased accounting and finance skills and knowledge
- Support with tendering and pitching for work
- Leadership and Management training
- Research and Development, access to knowledge transfer programmes
- Access to recognised innovation programmes
- Getting new products to market
- Exporting advice
- Access to finance
- Improved supply chains nationally and internationally
- Introduction to apprentices and/or work experience students
- Access to free network events on a wide range of topics
- Updates on local business news and events
If you think your business could benefit, please contact us today.
“They’ve been a helping hand along the way, acting as a sounding board, giving advice and pointing us in the direction of reliable suppliers. And Enterprising Barnsley are still helping us now – so we are very positive about the future”.
Stephanie Jones, Spotty Otter