We offer a dedicated team approach to provide comprehensive practical and professional support on all aspects of Human Resources. Many local employers have made substantial cost savings using our services and have successfully recruited, retained and trained their workforce to a high standard.
Our fully qualified and experienced HR Business Manager can help you to recruit and develop the skills required for your business. This comprehensive free service includes:
- Labour market information relating to wage rates and skills availability
- Analysis of recruitment needs and guidance on advertising options
- Links to local Job Centre Plus services
- Guidance on traineeship and apprenticeship recruitment, local providers and funding
- Advice on work experience, work placements, internships and graduate recruitment
- Links with relevant contacts at local Schools, Colleges, Universities and Community Groups
- Local recruitment agencies
- Links to companies making redundancies
Large scale recruitment
Additional services for large-scale recruitment can include:
- Arranging Open Days and Jobs Fairs
- Providing interview rooms off site
- Providing a dedicated phone line
- Sifting applications
- Running sector based work academies tailored to your specific training requirements
- Access to up to 50% funding for investment in skills development
- Training needs analysis
- Local training providers and skills sectors
- Vocational, accredited and bespoke training solutions for all levels of the workforce
HR Networking events
Our free quarterly HR networking events are attended by many local companies, both large and small, helping them keep up to date with new developments, showcase best practice and facilitate introductions to other HR professionals and business owners.
With 53% of our clients reporting an increase in workforce during or after their support from Enterprising Barnsley, contact us today to find out how we can help with recruitment and training in your business.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business.