***Please note, this workshop is hosted by Barnsley Launchpad who supports start-ups & new businesses within the Sheffield City Region area (Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield). You need to live within Sheffield City Region to book a place on this workshop. ***
- During this session, we’ll explore advanced techniques to create social media engagement to promote your business. You’ll learn how to plan and create advertising campaigns, collaborate with influencers within your target audience and use other tools to enhance your content.
- Social media strategy and campaign development
- Brand building on social media
- How to use advanced tools effectively such as targeted ads and influencers
- Tools and tips to manage and measure your social media campaigns
This will be an online interactive session. Joining instructions will be sent to you via email at least an hour before the session starts.
This session has been organised by the Barnsley Launchpad team. We provide free business support to new start ups & businesses with under 10 employees (FTE), who are in the Sheffield City Region area. If you would like to access additional business support or find out more please fill out an online enquiry on our website: https://www.enterprisingbarnsley.co.uk/start-up/