Entrepreneurs often under value the importance of market research. They are also not sure where to start or how to go about it. Taking some simple steps to get “under the skin” of their market can save them time and money and help them to identify their competitive edge.
This workshop moves on following the introduction to market research and will give you the confidence to plan and launch your own campaign. You will;
Understand what Market Research is.
Explore the role of Market Research at each stage of your business.
Learn how to conduct YOUR Market Research, and
Plan to implement YOUR strategy ‘the next steps.
By the end of this full day workshop, attendees will be able to understand;
• How market research is key to your business
• Its importance at every stage of development
• The consequences of NOT researching
• Where to start and how to focus
• How to develop a basic questionnaire
• How to plan and design a successful market research campaign
• How to use the results of your research to benefit your business
Innovas have been running and supporting small businesses for many years. They understand the pressures often associated with setting up and operating a small business. They are therefore ideally qualified to give you the benefit of their experience when it comes to undertaking what is a very important aspect of your start-up or growth strategy.