Come join us at the Digital Media Centre for a tasty breakfast, refreshments, and good conversation. This is a great opportunity to network, meet new people and build great new relationships in an informal relaxed setting. A chance to catch up and collaborate with local businesses post covid!
This week discover the support available to help your business thrive. Come along and find out about our Be Well@Work Programme and tips on improving wellbeing within your business. This FULLY FUNDED support package includes an assessment to identify opportunities for your business and specialist support from a consultant. The support covers a wide range of topics including-
- Organisational Human Resources e.g., support with recruitment
- Leadership and Management e.g., one-to-one coaching
- Workforce Culture e.g., developing your businesses’ Vision and Goals
- Workforce Mapping e.g., reviewing your organisation structure and roles
- Employee Mental Health e.g., mental health training for managers
After the event, feel free to work from our co-working space at DMC 02!
8:30am to 9:00 am – Arrivals
9:00 am to 9:15 am – Presentation from guest
9:15 am onwards – Networking