Join us here at BBIC and we’ll be telling you how you can engage and grow your entire organization to help make 2019 the best year yet!
If only 8% of students were passing a class, we’d be alarmed. So why is it not a bigger concern that just 8% of our UK workforce is engaged?
What will be covered?
Come along to our seminar and discover how to re-focus, re-engage and re-energize your most important business asset.…your workforce.
According to stats issued by Gallup, globally, only around 13-15% of all employees are highly engaged. In the UK the statistics are much lower still:
- 8% of the workforce is highly engaged – meaning that they do more than expected
- 66% of the workforce is disengaged – meaning that they do just what is expected
- 26% of the workforce is highly disengaged – meaning that they do less than what is expected
Heather Siverns of Engage and Grow will be outlining how you can get the most from the people you work with every day and have you leaving the event with some clear points on how to:
- Create a better work environment
- Improve the engagement levels of your staff
- Improve overall productivity
- Create a culture of high performance
Who should attend?
If you are the owner of a business 10+ employees and recognise the importance of having a truly engaged team as well as the potential benefits this can bring to your business, this seminar is for you.
Alternatively, are you a manager in a larger organisation with the task of increasing engagement levels within your team(s), this seminar will give you lots of value.
– Networking opportunity with like-minded business leaders
– Free employee engagement survey for each business
We look forward to seeing you there!