***Please note, this workshop is hosted by Barnsley Launchpad who supports start-ups & new businesses within the Sheffield City Region area. You need to live within Sheffield City Region to book a place on this workshop. ***
Your website is your online shop front. It is all well and good having an all signing, all dancing website, but it is no good without any traffic! This workshop will help you to understand the different ways in which you can generate website traffic with a specific focus on organic search. We’ll cover the various different marketing channels that can be used to generate website traffic, including, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to help you to understand how to rank your website on the first page of the search results when your customers are searching for your products or services.
We’ll cover the following:
- The different types of search results
- What is SEO and how a new business can get the most out of it
- Optimising for long-tail key phrases and the basics of keyword research
- How to optimise your websites pages
- How blog posts can help SEO
- How to utilise Google My business
- The basics of backlinks and how to gain them
- How to use internal linking to drive customers to key pages
This will be an in-person interactive session complying with the latest Covid-19 regulations. This session is run by Bigfoot Digital, an award-winning Barnsley-based digital marketing agency with years of experience in creating winning online strategies for a range of clients.
This session is run by the Enterprising Barnsley Launchpad Team. We provide free business support to new start ups & businesses with under 10 employees, who are in the Sheffield City Region area. If you would like to access additional business support or find out more please fill out an online enquiry on our website: https://www.enterprisingbarnsley.co.uk/start-up/