Although Facebook has been around for some time now, using the platform for business can be very different to using the platform on a personal basis. This workshop has been designed to get you started and to understand the intrinsic benefit of having a Facebook Business Page.
In the workshop, we’ll cover all the basics, from setting up your page, what content to post through to optimisation of your page, setting up ads and Facebook best practices.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll learn:
- How to set up a Facebook Page
- How to optimise it for your individual needs
- The different types of content and how to create posts
- Using Facebook Analytics to track progress
- Reaching your ideal audience
- How to advertise on Facebook
While this workshop is designed to get your Facebook marketing off the ground, by the end of the session, delegates should understand how to use and manage Facebook to grow their business with interesting and engaging content.
This session is run by Bigfoot Digital, an award-winning Barnsley-based digital marketing agency with years of experience in creating winning online strategies for a range of clients.