22nd February 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Join this event as part of the how do programme, a 6 week course, designed exclusively for Barnsley, with your business in mind.
During the event you will find out more about:
- What you need to know about getting your product from A-B
- Introduction to brand and the role fulfilment plays
- Understand the pros and cons of your fulfilment options
- An in depth look at Dropshipping and options
- A look at in-person collection
- How to develop a robust returns process
Matt Simmons e-Commerce Geek, Sales Geek
Having worked in the e-Commerce space for a number of years, Matt has gained an incredible amount of experience working with small start-ups through to large publicly traded companies making in excess of 20,000 orders a day. Matt specialises in branding and customer experience and uses his logistics and fulfilment knowledge to help businesses gain repeat orders from the often overlooked side of e-Commerce.
This event is part of a wider support offer for businesses in Barnsley where you will gain exclusive access to over 30 hours training with ten e-Commerce specialists, providing industry insights and practical advice showing you how to grow an online retail business – that’s £10K worth of training for free!
Find the full programme here and register now.