3rd February 2022 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Join this event as part of the how do programme, a 6 week course, designed exclusively for Barnsley, with your business in mind.
During the event you will find out more about:
- Why users engage with businesses on social media and the appetite for purchasing
- What success can look like for a brand, and how it is measured
- How to communicate to develop relationships
- Understanding the purpose and intent of posts
- Planning and implementing paid partnerships or influencer campaigns
- Tools and best practices for selling on social media
- Creating a simple call-to-action to encourage users to to make a purchase
- Utilising Facebook’s shopping features across Facebook and Instagram, including synchronised catalogues, product listings and product tags
- Running paid ad campaigns with specific product-related objectives and outputs
- Creating catalogues on Pinterest to help audiences identify your products
- Running collaboration and partner campaigns on Instagram with influencers and other partners
David Glenwright Head of Training, JC Social Media
With a degree in War Studies under his belt, David has spent the past 10 years creating and deploying digital marketing strategies to help businesses grow and thrive online. A social media trainer and consultant, David has helped to not only upskill the staff in over 400 companies including Nandos, Yodel and Citroen, but has also worked with them to help shape and evolve their overall strategy and approach to digital engagement. David is one of the first eight individuals accredited by Facebook as part of their “She Means Business” initiative and works closely with SMEs across the country to help them get the most out of social media to create communities and sell products online. In 2018 he was also included in Enterprise Nation’s 50 top business advisors in the UK. In his spare time, David is the creative director of the Great British Beer Festival Winter, and he also comments regularly in the media on social media stories, with recent appearances including BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 5 Live, and ITV’s Good Morning Britain.
This event is part of a wider support offer for businesses in Barnsley where you will gain exclusive access to over 30 hours training with ten e-Commerce specialists, providing industry insights and practical advice showing you how to grow an online retail business – that’s £10K worth of training for free!
Find the full programme here and register now.