This workshop is hosted by the Launchpad team at Enterprising Barnsley. As there are a limited number of seats available priority will be given to Launchpad clients. If you are not a Launchpad client but you would like to book on please call us on 01226 773003
With so many different social media channels available for businesses to use, deciding which are the most valuable can almost feel a little overwhelming – especially for B2Bs. When marketing your company to other businesses, it can sometimes be difficult to connect with your ideal audience, and to draw value from platforms such as Facebook or Instagram.
Within this session, we’ll discuss:
- The benefits of both platforms
- How to utilise features to reach your target audience
- The different types of content and what you should be posting
- The different features to utilise for B2B
- The importance of hashtags And many other exciting features and tips you might not know about! By the end of this session, delegates should have a strong understanding of using both Twitter and LinkedIn for their B2B businesses, along with the skills to grow and maintain a truly engaged audience.This session is run by Bigfoot Digital, an award-winning Barnsley-based digital marketing agency with years of experience in creating winning online strategies for a range of clients.
- This session is run by Bigfoot Digital, an award-winning Barnsley-based digital marketing agency with years of experience in creating winning online strategies for a range of clients.