****This workshop is being held to support start-ups & small businesses in Sheffield City Region. As there are a limited spaces available, priority will be give to registered Launchpad clients. If you are not a Launchpad client but you would like to book on then please email us at Launchpad@barnsley.gov.uk****
- Having a website is a powerful part of your business that requires time, input and ongoing assessment, to ensure that you’re making the most out of your online presence.
In this session, we will take you through best practices for keeping your website moving in the right direction and help you plan for maintaining good website performance.
- Best practices for managing your website
- Understanding SEO and how it can benefit your website
- Using Google Ads to drive more customers to your website
- How to ensure you have a good user experience
This will be an in-person interactive session complying with the latest Covid-19 regulations. This session is run by the Enterprising Barnsley Launchpad Team. We provide free business support to new start ups & businesses with under 10 employees, who are in the Sheffield City Region area.
If you would like to access additional business support or find out more please fill out an online enquiry on our website: https://www.enterprisingbarnsley.co.uk/start-up/