***Please note, this workshop is hosted by Barnsley Launchpad who supports start-ups & new businesses within the Sheffield City Region area. You need to live within Sheffield City Region to book a place on this workshop. ***
- This session will explore how to plan and create marketing content to promote your business, gain valuable marketing insight and strengthen your brand. We’ll explore the different types of content, ways to repurpose content, time-saving techniques, and the basics of a direct marketing campaign that uses the content you’ve gathered.
- Content marketing principals
- Identifying content that is relevant to your audience
- Intro to Trello to organise your content plan
- Tips and tools to repurpose content
This will be an online interactive session. Joining instructions will be sent to you via email at least an hour before the session starts.
This session has been organised by the Barnsley Launchpad team. We provide free business support to new start ups & businesses with under 10 employees (FTE), who are in the Sheffield City Region area. If you would like to access additional business support or find out more please fill out an online enquiry on our website: https://www.enterprisingbarnsley.co.uk/start-up/