Brook Corporate Developments enjoy helping businesses to develop and succeed.
They achieve this by providing the support and specialist skills and experience that some clients may not have within their own business. They also make the services that they offer more accessible by helping them to get financial support towards the cost of their support.
The most effective sales person is a good listener. People always know they can do better, but knowing it and doing it are two different things.
The morning will be about delegates recognising their abilities as sales people. By the end of this short workshop, clients will be able to recognise the following:
- The changing face of selling
- Selling or marketing ‘where do they fit?
- The myths of selling; traditional vs new
- The psychology of buying
- The sales process and consultative/relationship selling
- Selling the way your customer wants to buy, not the way you like to sell!
- Goal, Communication, Processes. Problem plus result equals solution,
- Building personal and lasting relationships ‘the first client meeting.