Avoid losing reputation, having your designs stolen or losing sales. Sign-up to hear essential advice on how to protect your property in overseas markets.
Intellectual Property and protecting your rights abroad is vital in the international success of your business. Some of the world’s biggest companies have suffered a damaged reputation and loss of business through failing to exert their intellectual property power overseas and it is important your organisation does not suffer the same fate.
You will discover:
• Trade marks – What can be registered, the costs and the routes to international protection
• Patents – The requirements, and European and International fillings
• Designs – Registered and unregistered, costs and overseas protection
• Copyright – What it covers, who owns it and how to protect it
Benefits to you:
• Identify your businesses IP assets
• Protect your revenue and your reputation
• Ensure you’re not infringing on another’s IPR and avoid costly legal actions
• Understand the risks and opportunities in key global markets
• Learn where to find trusted sources of information, get impartial advice and support ‘many for free