This workshop is hosted by the Launchpad team at Enterprising Barnsley. As there are a limited number of seats available priority will be given to Launchpad clients. If you are not a Launchpad client but you would like to book on please call us on 01226 773003
This workshop will teach you that selling is a matter of skill and organisation, both of which can be learned and practised so that techniques and effectiveness can be continually improved.
We will cover:
- The myths of selling – traditional v new – The changing face of selling – deployment of the sales strategy
- The circle of success –planning for grow
- The sales process and consultative/relationship selling
- Selling the way your customer wants to buy…. Not the way you like to sell Demand generation
- Performance metrics
- Sales activities Goal –Communication –Processes – Problem plus Result equals Solution
- Creating a consistent process to a long lasting client relationship
- Mechanics of the process – where does it start and end- the impact on meeting customer expectation
Internal relationships within the sales process , Sales and Production
- Building the personal and lasting relationships- client meeting
- High Level Pipeline
- Organising yourself to sell Time management
- Prioritising actions
- Celebrating and sharing success.
This workshop will be run by Brook Corporate – Business Improvement Specialists.