The ability to successfully market your products or services is a crucial skill to develop for any business and even more so if your target audience is overseas and culturally distinct from you.
In this interactive workshop, Bolst Global and the Department for International Trade will help you prepare your strategy to raise awareness of your business overseas and to address some of the marketing fundamentals for international business success. Bolst Global is a business currently involved in international marketing and delivering export growth and can offer real, practical knowledge to help you successfully market your business overseas.
In this half-day workshop, we will cover:
- Developing an international marketing strategy
- Using website optimisation, translation, international SEO, Google AdWords and social media to market to overseas customers
- Using marketing to enhance your success in market visits and overseas trade shows.
- The importance of marketing both on and offline
- Examples of real Yorkshire companies who have successfully marketed their products both on and offline
- DIT support and how to access the Exporting for Growth grant programme
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Create a successful international marketing strategy
- Make your product or service appealing to those in a culturally different market
- Effectively market your business overseas from an offline perspective
- Understand how to use international marketing to boost your sales online
- Make your website more accessible to international customers and improve chances of an order
- Enquire about DIT support and the Exporting for Growth grant programme