The Internet has opened a world of opportunity for international sales, but is your website easy to find? If it isn’t, your business could be missing out on valuable enquiries and orders from overseas customers.
In this half-day workshop with Norma Foster and the Department for International Trade (DIT), find out how you can improve your chances of success online. We’ll look at the importance of making your website visible on international search engines, the importance of adapting it to suit other cultures, and how to improve its accessibility to international customers.
With a great digital presence, you can access new markets and gain new customers 24 hours a day, often at low cost.
During this half-day workshop, we will cover:
- Adapting your website for international trade
- Learn how to make your website more appealing to different cultures
- The importance of good international content and how to create this in easy steps
- How to introduce languages to your website, which could increase your sales by 400%
- How to measure, monitor and maintain good, consistent results
- Hints and tips on free tools to optimise your website and develop great content
- DIT support and how to access the Exporting for Growth grant programme
After this workshop you will be able to:
- Prepare an effective export communications plan
- Make your website work harder for you
- Increase online enquiries and sales from international customers
- Improve your website’s visibility and performance
- Make your website easier to find on international search engines
- Measure your results and know when to take action
- Enquire about DIT support and the Exporting for Growth grant programme.