Finding export markets is an important aspect of developing your international sales, particularly when it comes to choosing the right one for you. This workshop brought to you by JH Market Strategy and the Department for International Trade (DIT) will help your company understand how to select and prioritise potential export markets, whether you plan to explore new and emerging markets or concentrate on advanced economies.
Together, we will also look at how to research them thoroughly to ensure that key entry decisions are made with confidence. We will also explore how research can help with decisions such as the most appropriate route to market to choose, which products or services to offer and what prices to charge.
In this half-day workshop, we will cover:
- How to select and prioritise target export markets
- The practical benefits of gathering intelligence and data analysis
- How to prepare a market research plan
- Effective desk research methods and sources
- Visiting an overseas market to conduct research
- DIT support and how to access the Exporting for Growth grant programme
After this workshop you will be able to:
Produce a market research plan for your target countries
Gather research data that are relevant to your needs
- Research quickly and effectively using the Internet
- Feel confident about visiting overseas markets for research purposes
- Enquire about DIT support and the Exporting for Growth grant programme