Contact us for more information on 01226 773 003 or email@example.com
Based at the Digital Media Centre the Launchpad service provides a dedicated team who will support anyone in Barnsley who is looking to start a business, no matter what stage their idea or business is at. Everyone receives an initial one hour appointment with a professional Business Advisor to assess their needs and develop a package of support.
The Barnsley Launchpad Service provides the following:
- A fixed central location (The DMC) in a dedicated enterprise hub close to transport links
- A modular start-up workshop service covering all key topics, with modules split across various days/times allowing participants to access them at times to suit
- A dedicated area within the DMC (Enterprise Hub) allowing clients to study, access data and network
- A selection of workshops and events at various times covering key topics
- Clinics staffed by business advisors and key experts where clients can obtain one to one bespoke support
- Networking events to share experiences and obtain peer support
- Data available that provides answers to commonly asked questions with access to Business Planning tools and links to key websites and other important information
- The opportunity to inter-trade between clients
- A full time employed Business Advisor to work with the companies on the programme and those that are in the early start stages
- Support for the first two years of trading with access to services to assist their growth and development
The programme is delivered by 4 full time staff, supported by Associates and Mentors.
Contact us for more information on 01226 773 003, complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Launchpad is supported financially by the European Union and has attracted £2,359,613 investment from the European Regional Development Fund as part of Europe’s support for the regions economic development.